WELCOME TO THE KING'S HEAD
Welcome to our beautiful pub in the heart of Roehampton, South West London.
Set over looking the village community & a stones throw away from Richmond Park we are a warm and welcoming environment ideal for families and we welcome well behaved four legged members too!
We have a conservatory dedicated to dining which is beautiful in the evening looking out onto the village in night light, or you may wish to dine in our more comfortable modern sofa seating in the main bar area. Our ""Hogarth"" Room is ideal for private family occasions, our ""Hunter"" Room perfect for coffee meet's and we also boast a large private garden with table service available too.
Our kitchen is open throughout the day, serving traditional seasonal dishes, door stop sandwiches and we also have a dedicated children's menu. Sunday's we serve a traditional choice of three roasts, 21 day aged roast beef, ""Dingley Dell"" Pork Loin or 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken with all the trimmings.
OUR OPENING TIMES ARE:
- Monday ~ Saturday from 11am until 11pm
- Sunday from 11am until 10.30pm
OUR KITCHEN IS OPEN BETWEEN:
- Monday ~ Saturday from 12pm until 10pm
- Sunday from 12 noon until 9pm
Enjoy a drink on us!
- Hope breakfast got @halow250 to Portsmouth on time!
- @annk_hp Our pleasure! Good luck to all on #halow250
- RT @annk_hp: Thank you Tim and team @KingsHeadSW15 @YoungsPubs for a brilliant #GrandDepart for #halow250 #charity #cycling team @halowproj…
- Team @KingsHeadSW15 seeing off the @halow250 riders #cycling https://t.co/GXSSmHDnaK
- @halow250 ready for the off!!! #halow250 @ The King's Head SW15 https://t.co/hKVFiZk3wv
Please fill out this form to book a table or space for food or drinks.
Please note this is an enquiry and we will email you to confirm the booking.