WELCOME TO THE KING'S HEAD
The Kings Head re-opened it's doors to the public on 16th October 2012 after being closed for more than 5 years.
After huge investment by Young's the pub has been transformed into one of the most beautiful and warming pubs in South-west London and has helped give back Roehampton some of its Georgian charm.
We serve the same menu throughout the pub and food is available all day everyday! In our stunning vintage restaurant our guests can spend long lunches eating from our special lunch menu 2 courses for £10 or "a la carte" menu and having the perfect roast on a Sunday.
We are happy to host variety of special occasions like wedding reception, birthday parties, christenings and Wakes.
OUR OPENING TIMES ARE:
- Monday ~ Friday from 11am until 11pm
- Saturday from 10am until 11pm
- Sunday from 10am until 10.30pm
OUR KITCHEN IS OPEN BETWEEN:
- Monday ~ Friday from 12pm until 10pm
- Saturday from 10am until 10pm
- Sunday from 10am until 9pm
- @dr_enormous it certainly is. 8pm start. #pokernight #sw15
- Happy Sunday to all. Sun is shining (for now) so pop down for a delicious Sunday roast!
- @andrew_pringle @JagerUK @YoungsPubs we are looking forward to a little taster!!
- RT @andrew_pringle: Waiting to present on @JagerUK to a team of @YoungsPubs managers at @KingsHeadSW15 http://t.co/VYcuCCy3Hf
- @capitalrunner yes we do have a tv. There a plenty of areas that aren't near the tv though so you should be ok to have your meeting here too