WELCOME TO THE KING'S HEAD
The Kings Head re-opened it's doors to the public on 16th October 2012 after being closed for more than 5 years.
After huge investment by Young's the pub has been transformed into one of the most beautiful and warming pubs in South-west London and has helped give back Roehampton some of its Georgian charm.
We serve the same menu throughout the pub and food is available all day everyday! In our stunning vintage restaurant our guests can spend long lunches eating from our special lunch menu 2 courses for £10 or "a la carte" menu and having the perfect roast on a Sunday.
We are happy to host variety of special occasions like wedding reception, birthday parties, christenings and Wakes.
OUR OPENING TIMES ARE:
- Monday ~ Friday from 11am until 11pm
- Saturday from 10am until 11pm
- Sunday from 10am until 10.30pm
OUR KITCHEN IS OPEN BETWEEN:
- Monday ~ Friday from 12pm until 10pm
- Saturday from 10am until 10pm
- Sunday from 10am until 9pm
- Christmas Season starting @KingsHeadSW15 have you booked for your office party yet? we still have still some space http://t.co/V5AckYKZ80
- My tongue is smiling...Whole Sea Bream with cheese mash, rocket & cherrry tomato
- Let your mind download music for a change.. Live Music with Mis En Scene today start at 8pm
- Live music from 8pm! #Saturday #night plans sorted!
- Dont forget POKER NIGHTstart at 8pm today @KingsHeadSW15 £5 entry winner takes all