Countdown to Kick Off
WELCOME TO THE KING'S HEAD
Welcome to our beautiful pub in the heart of Roehampton, South West London.
Set over looking the village community & a stones throw away from Richmond Park we are a warm and welcoming environment ideal for families and we welcome well behaved four legged members too!
We have a conservatory dedicated to dining which is beautiful in the evening looking out onto the village in night light, or you may wish to dine in our more comfortable modern sofa seating in the main bar area. Our ""Hogarth"" Room is ideal for private family occasions, our ""Hunter"" Room perfect for coffee meet's and we also boast a large private garden with table service available too.
Our kitchen is open throughout the day, serving traditional seasonal dishes, door stop sandwiches and we also have a dedicated children's menu. Sunday's we serve a traditional choice of three roasts, 21 day aged roast beef, ""Dingley Dell"" Pork Loin or 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken with all the trimmings.
OUR OPENING TIMES ARE:
- Monday ~ Friday from 11am until 11pm
- Saturday from 10am until 11pm
- Sunday from 10am until 10.30pm
OUR KITCHEN IS OPEN BETWEEN:
- Monday ~ Friday from 12pm until 10pm
- Saturday from 10am until 10pm
- Sunday from 10am until 9pm
Enjoy a drink on us!
- You live but once you might as well be amusing.... Eat what you want drink what you want ... Laters #khsw15
- Sampling dishes off of our new menu was an absolute delight thismornig! #cookoff #KHSW15 #food http://t.co/5ZwguEhtd8
- Oh and just incase you are looking to book somewhere for #SundayLunch we have tables left and we have venison shank on the menu scrummy!
- Bank holiday starts here #khsw15 lots of new and exciting British recipes on our menu #giusribs ate to die for - laters 🍷
- Wherever you go no matter what the weather always bring your own sunshine #welookafteryou #khsw15 http://t.co/kQTeDjC1Ae
Please fill out this form to book a table or space for food or drinks.
Please note this is an enquiry and we will email you to confirm the booking.