WELCOME TO THE KING'S HEAD
Welcome to our beautiful pub in the heart of Roehampton, South West London.
Set over looking the village community & a stones throw away from Richmond Park we are a warm and welcoming environment ideal for families and we welcome well behaved four legged members too!
We have a conservatory dedicated to dining which is beautiful in the evening looking out onto the village in night light, or you may wish to dine in our more comfortable modern sofa seating in the main bar area. Our ""Hogarth"" Room is ideal for private family occasions, our ""Hunter"" Room perfect for coffee meet's and we also boast a large private garden with table service available too.
Our kitchen is open throughout the day, serving traditional seasonal dishes, door stop sandwiches and we also have a dedicated children's menu. Sunday's we serve a traditional choice of three roasts, 21 day aged roast beef, ""Dingley Dell"" Pork Loin or 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken with all the trimmings.
OUR OPENING TIMES ARE:
- Monday ~ Saturday from 11am until 11pm
- Sunday from 11am until 10.30pm
OUR KITCHEN IS OPEN BETWEEN:
- Monday ~ Saturday from 12pm until 10pm
- Sunday from 12 noon until 9pm
Enjoy a drink on us!
- Morning sun is shining might be cold but roasts are simmering Yorkies are made fires on #perfectsunday #roasts @youngspubs book soon busy...
- RT @TheLadBible: Today is 'World Nutella Day', and apparently we've been pronouncing it wrong all this time.. https://t.co/NFEB9laHLt https…
- RT @halow250: According to https://t.co/tTXYuKaxS7 we leave @KingsHeadSW15 in 12 weeks, 3 days + 13 hours #betterstarttraining https://t.co…
- Cheese & Chardonnay! Just tried our Alta Vista Argentinian Chardonnay with our cheeseboard.... OMG heaven!! #superhappy
- Cant wait till our gorgeous garden re-opens for the launch of summer on March 10th! Garden party anyone? https://t.co/ZPo3ZcQlSx
Please fill out this form to book a table or space for food or drinks.
Please note this is an enquiry and we will email you to confirm the booking.